Maharaja Prithviraj Chauhan Post Graduate Mahavidyalaya (Provisional Admission Process):
- For Three years Degree Course( B.A.)
Eligibility: 12th Std.
Note: Those who will be passing their
(for 3 years course) by May/ June 2009 can also go through
the selection process & seek provisional admission
in all our selection centers.
|Admission Procedure |
- Every application for admission (Local or Otherwise) will be interviewed before admission is finally granted.
- At the time of admission a student will have to pay all the college fees . (If any)
- All students must take admission personally.
- All Admissions will be provisional and subject to confirmation by Principal and approval by the University.
- All students who have taken admission provisionally, due to non-availability of documents, etc., their admissions shall be cancelled for non-submission of documents within the stipulated time.
- Students taking provisional admission are required to pay half of the fees.
- Cancellation of admission and refund of fees as per the norms of the University .
|Certificates required to be produced at the time of fresh entrance to the college|
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination of the University / College.
- Passing Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Transfer / Leaving Certificate of the college last attended.
- Migration Certificate.
- Affidavit regarding Gap in Education (If applicable).
- Affidavit regarding the change in name in the original (If applicable).
- Cast Certificate (If applicable).
- Domicile Certificate (If applicable).
- Students must submit three Identity Card size photographs for the issue of Identity Card which every student must posses.